What sunday really means

Dear sunday,
I never thought i would really miss you

Working from monday to saturday almost makes me forget how sunday feels like.
Sunday is all i got to spend my hidden-pleasure
Sunday is the only day when i could wake up late without have to worry about having a morning bath. Lmao

Today i went to my new-soon-to-be best friend's apartment - Kyana Meyfard a.k.a Echa, she lived at the Westmark Apartment ( in front of Taman Anggrek Mall ). I like it here, not only because it's located not too far from my place it also has a nice-quiet swimming pool and gym ( yes i could my free gym here ). I have to admit, having a free gym is something that i shouldn't be shame of. I mean, it's impossible in Jakarta to find a cheap gym place unless if i dare enough to have gym class in the middle of hunky-quite scarry-guy who keep screaming every time they lifting the barbels. No thank you

Here's attached some photo of our happy sunday, please don't judge me for sharing too much photos on this blog :p

PS: Thank you Echa and also Ratu Ayu for made the delicous Macaroni Schotel <3

Thank you Echa for the hospitality invited me and made the Macaroni Schotel, and it's really nice to know you Ratu Ayu

Instagram-typical photoshot #fromabove
Another instagram typical photo: the legs
Trying-to-have a candid photo
Why so serious sul :|



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment