Finally S.I.Kom

After 4 years been struggling
Been through ups and down
Back and forth Bandung-Jakarta
Stay late all night long typing this and that

Now proudly will introduce my self as Tipe Sultan S.I.Kom

Alhamdullillah O:) 

Big thanks to Allah S.W.T for the countless blessings, my belove parents Hj. A. Setiawan & H. Rivai for the unstopable supports and love, my dearest sister for always listening, and my best friends Nunu, Rana, Ines and all people who never stop believe in me. 

Finally on November 28th one more relief stage in my life happened. Back then, i guess me and thousands colleger of Telkom University officially had to step up our game for another challenging phase of our life.

Some people may underestimate or have doubt in me regarding the distance between Jakarta and Bandung that i had to been through for at least twice in month to have a counselling with my lecture.

But thanks God, i finally could prove it if we have dreams and believing it, no matter how hard it is, it will comes true in the end. That day, i could see lots of joy or even tears ( tears of joy indeed ) by parents that i believe been working hard for their children, which also happened to my parents. Personally i didn't born-rich, our family lived in such a normal-middle family life nonetheless we never forget to thankful the mighty God for all blessings that we've got. 

4 years living far away from home, met new people with new enviroment certainly not easy. At the moment i waited before called to the stage received the certificate, all of sudden the memories recordered that i've been through played in my head spinning and spinning from the beginning. 

Still remember how busy me and my mom at first time i moved to Bandung, how strenuous preparation for orientation day,  the moment i lost my wallet at the first day of college-life, got stuck and felt so sad dealing with task and unsupportive friends, how panic i am when the first time in my life experienced flooding at December 2013, run-wild across street in the middle of the night with new friends or even the moment that i had some troubles that made me fall out with some of them and so on.

Never imagine how my life would be after this, though slightly already know how it feels. As you know, started from February i've been working in Jakarta even before i finish my undergraduate-thesis. Lucky me, had chance a step a head live my life as a worker. Living life as a worker in a company for certain has become anxiety for all of us, literally such a burden for some of us may be due to efforts that our parents been done for us.

Searching for an ideal job that most congenial with our passion is not easy indeed. Lots of friends been trying to find job that offers what they like and it's not simple i know. At some point sallary is the most considerable thing that come first in mind when apply to a company, and at another having a convenience enviroment also something that we can't ignore.

For all of my fellow telkom-ers that graduated with me, i know you guys deserve a job more than you know. But, actually it's all about how you thankful for it regardless how much you'll get. It's been hard may be knowing some of our friends been worked in a good company with tremendous sallary while we know actually we are better than them. Dillema yes indeed, but one thing that you have to remember everybody has their own way, so keep believing you'll find your own sooner or later.

See you guys on top guys 

PS: here's attached glimpse of happiness from my graduation moment :) 

This is for you Mam & Dad <3
An early celebration before entered the hall 
w/ some of "not-really-close" friends
w/ Uni Tesa & Nisa 
I am gonna miss you so much girls
YES TODAY IS THE DAY! 
My Bogorian angel! She's one the best friend that i've ever met since the first day of my college life
w/ some of IKOM A Girls
Too much excitement in this place! 

IKOM A
Again with my lovely bogorian Angel
My Girls!!! 
Again..
Again...
Still again...
Finally...family time but still the girls wants to join
Okay, this is one is not another girl! She's Ines my always listening and understanding girl
Great! Finally i could take a photo on my own
Thank you so much for always be there for me
She force me to kiss her :(
THE MOST PRECIOUS <3
Belatung's Team
My Diamond girls...literally diamond, highly maintenance needed
My lil sister, annoying but always been longing 
Half of me <3
A lil celebration from Faculty of Communication
W/ Bogorian Girls


Finally we made it! 3 of us<3
Sorry guys for my kindness sharing all the moments of my graduation day :p

Thanks God, now i don't have to worry about college anymore ( for a while ) and bye bye Dayeuh Kolot :')









Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment