Feeling 22

*now playing* Taylor swift - 22
Am i dreaming ?
No i am not.
Another december celebration is back.
365 days been passed and it feels so fast.

Never imagine now i'll celebrate my birthday not with my friends in Bandung again. Everything was so different.
Those people who used to prepare and surprise me in the middle of the night was separated far away from me and instead changed with people that barely i know.

It's been 10 months i've been moved to Jakarta. Starting a new life, new routines, new companion, and so on. Sometimes i felt so lonely, because you know friends that i met when i was in college is different with friend that i met at work.

I can't really hanging out that often with them not like my friends in Bandung
I can't really spend the nights at their place like the way i used to
I can't really tell about my sorrow that much because work is work and personal life shouldn't really can get involved.

It doesn't mean that i am not feeling grace for this kind of bless. I am just missing my old life back then when all i have to worry about is tasks and tests.

Regardless, my friends at work somehow is the best team-mate that i've ever met ( sounds like i've ever been experienced work before, lmao ). Well yes proudly i will say that, because at the current company that i work for i can be who i am without have to being fake or hiding. All people is so friendly and nice and we are all having same passion for fashion.

Big thanks to my big bro Mr. Ricky who offered me the job. I still remember last year when we accidentally reunited again after couple years didn't get in touch. All of sudden he offered me the job since he's incharged as the Brand Manager and currently looking for a marketing communication officer. Considering the wasted time that i had at the 7th semester, then i try to persue my dream one step ahead through accepted the challenge to have a work while conceive my undergraduate thesis ( trust me it was not easy having two prior things in your head at once ).

Anyway, being 22 until doesn't mean that i have no fun thing left at all. It's just a number somehow. Regardless the burden and responsibility that i have to gain along with the age, thanks god i still have the young-wild-rebel spirit within.

Happy 12th December again and again, wishing for more and better joy with less sorrow this year <3
Twenty-twuuuuhhhh
Thank you baby for the failed surprise still love you 
Thank you guys <3
Thank you Rana, Rara, Fika, Sally and the boys 
Another Cake :') 
Thank you @antonymorato_id's team <3
Accidentally bumped into this bitch <3 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment